Texas Hill Country Water Summit
Thursday, December 8, 2016 - New Braunfels Civic Center
Promoting awareness of the precious water resources of the Texas Hill Country. Discussion of strategies for short and long term challenges.Presentations and video from the Summit
GBC is a voluntary association of businesses, chambers of commerce, lake associations and governmental entities in counties along the Guadalupe River Basin (including all of its tributaries and springs) that are bonded by a common concern for the economic and environmental sustainability of the Guadalupe River Basin and San Antonio Bay.
Protect and enhance the quality and quantity of the waters of the Guadalupe River Basin from the headwaters to San Antonio Bay.
- To provide joint representation of the interests of Coalition members before the Texas Legislature.
- To serve as an information source to Coalition members about proposals and actions of pertinent governing bodies.
- To engage expertise in furtherance of the other purposes of the Coalition.
- To engage in related activities with the consent of the Board of Directors.
Our Geographic Area
The Guadalupe Basin Coalition is made up of four main watersheds:
- Upper Guadalupe Watershed
- San Marcos Watershed
- Middle Guadalupe Watershed
- Lower Guadalupe Watershed